Rules and regulations
Presence and Leave Rules
- 90% attendance is compulsory for every student to sit in the examination.
- Presence at morning assembly is essential for both students and teachers.
- Name of the student will be struck off the class register if a student keeps himself absent from school for more then three days without permission.
- Participation in all activities held at school is compulsory for every student.
- Application regarding leave can only be entertained only after the principal’s approval.